This notice is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller is:
Via G. Galilei, 13/15 – 48033 Cotignola (RA)
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide the data will result in the impossibility of being contacted for the purposes stated below. Providing data for marketing purposes is optional and will not prevent being contacted for other purposes.
Providing us with your personal data is optional but if you don’t give us your details and your consent to use them, we will not be able to contact you or to send you any promotional offers.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
The personal data provided by users may be used for us to contact you following a request made in the contact form;
compliance with obligations provided for by law, regulations, or EU legislation;
Regarding purposes sub a) and b), please note that the processing and communication of your personal data by the Data Controller do not require your consent as it is necessary for the execution of obligations arising from the contract itself and/or for the performance of services requested by you prior to the conclusion of the contract, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
Data processing methods
The collected data will be processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or inappropriate use and unauthorized access.
Who processes your data
Personal data processing takes place at the aforementioned location and is carried out by authorized personnel.
Data retention period
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes, such as invoicing, will be processed for the mandatory times provided for by the laws of competence.
The Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Rights of Data Subjects under Article 15 EU 2016/679
Individuals whose personal data is processed have the right to know whether personal data concerning them is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of data in question;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, particularly recipients in third countries or international organizations;
• where possible, the retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
• the existence of the right of the Data Subject to request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning them or to object to their processing;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• where the data is not collected from the Data Subject, all available information about its origin;
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the Data Subject.
Requests should be addressed to the email address or by postal mail to the above-mentioned contacts.